SCOPE Kenya membership is open to any civil society organization registered in Kenya and working with schools to promote sustainable ecological farming, this is Subject to the approval of the Board and upon payment of the subscription Fee.
How to join
- Interested Organizations are required to send their application letter to SCOPE Kenya Secretariat
- Upon Review, a detailed Organizational assessment document is sent to the interested organization applying for membership to fill and send back to SCOPE Kenya secretariat.
- Once the completed document is received by SCOPE Kenya secretariat, it is further reviewed and The secretariat make physical field visit to the Organization applying to familiarize with the organization operations and their work with schools. Later, their application letter is then forwarded to the Management Board for approval.
- Once approved, the Organization is requested to pay the registration fee and invited for that year general meeting. However, if rejected, the decision is communicated back giving reasons why their request was rejected.
Geographical distribution of SCOPE Kenya member Organizations
NASARDEP – Nyanza Sustainable Agriculture and Rural Development Programme.
- MHAC – Manor House Agricultural Centre.
- BIOGI- Bio Gardening Innovations.
- KICIP – Kima Integrated Community Initiatives Programme.
- OTEPIC- Organic Technologies Extension and Promotion Initiatives Centre.
- SMART- Sustainable Mobilization of Agricultural Resource Technologies Initiatives.
- COSDEP – Community Sustainable Development Empowerment Programme.
- OACK – Organic Agriculture Centre of Kenya.
- KISI – Kiini Sustainable Initiative.
- RODI – Resources Oriented Development Initiative.
- YARD – Youth Action for Rural Development.
- SACDEP – Sustainable Agriculture Community Development Programme.
- SARDI – Sustainable Agriculture Rural Development Initiatives.
- PELUM – Participatory Ecological Land Use Management.
- RIDEP – Rural Initiatives Development Programme
- IPI – International Peace Initiatives.
- PRI – Permaculture Research Institute.
SCOPE Kenya like other SCOPE chapters in the region (Malawi, Zambia, Uganda and Zimbabwe.) is a member of RESCOPE.