We support schools to design and transform degraded land into productive food forests through permaculture/agro ecology through:
- Promoting permaculture through a whole school development approach.
- Empowering school communities (teachers, parents & pupils) through onsite trainings and organized workshops.
- Strengthening capacity of filed staff from member organisations through information sharing on good practices, field visits (look and learn) and networking.
- Promoting restoration, multiplication and sharing of local seeds.
- Advocate for the inclusion of agriculture and environmental conservation in school programmes.